e-Tax Payment - Indirect Taxes
E-payment of Central Excise and Service Tax
For making payment of Service Tax and Excise Duty through Online, the customers must be registered with the Department of Central Excise and Customs as Assessees for either Central Excise or Service Tax. The customers should also have an Internet Banking ID.
Using this facility, the customers can make payments at any time during 24 hours cycle. The cut off time is 8 pm on normal working days, which may be extended on year-end day. The payments made after the cut-off time will be accounted as next working day's receipts.
Steps for Online Payment of Excise and Service Tax :
- Enter 15 digit Assessee code. System will automatically display relevant information related to Assessee Code.
- Select Reduced Accounting Heads (at Max. 6 minor heads can be selected at a time) from the link provided.
- Select UCO Bank from the List and click on “Submit to Bank” followed by “Proceed”.
- Select Retail /Corporate Option
- Enter the User Id and password in Login Page. After validation, Payment page will be displayed.
- Enter the amount against all Reduced Accounting Heads
- Click on “Pay” for making payment.
- Enter the Transaction Password for confirming the payment.
- After successful completion, you will be given the Payment Confirmation id and Cyber Receipt, which can be printed and kept for future reference. You may also save the Cyber Receipt in your PC, the print of which can be taken later on.
- You can view the status of tax payment by clicking on the link "View Tax Payment" under the menu “Tax Payment” after logging in the e-banking. You may also get duplicate Cyber Receipt from the same link.